FREE FEATURES (The Best Things In Life Are Free)
Inquiry (prospective client) Management
Alerts must be key part of any successful agency business . if no one is aware of a problem it won’t get fixed. Alerts will make you aware of things before they become problems. Less problems in your agency will result in more happy students, greater profit, and a growing successful business.
Individual Inquiry Entry
Bulk Inquiry Entry (Import)
Import the student data that you may have collected from fairs, seminars or your existing CRM into AMS.
Web Inquiry Integration
Create, manage and publish web inquiry forms that you can put on your web site(s) or Facebook page to generate inquiries and receive submitted forms into your AMS instantly.
Inquiry Follow UP
- Rating Inquiries between HOT (very prospective) WARM (Prospective) and COLD (Not Prospective at all)
- Create as many Follow UP Dates as need for each inquiry.
- Take as much NOTES as need for each inquiry.
- See every note, rate change, follow up date change under NOTE and HISTORY section for each inquiry.
- Get automated alerts to tell you when you or any of your USER need to get in touch with inquiries.
- Get automated alerts to tell you if you or any of your USER missed to get in touch with any of your inquiries.
- Get automated alerts to tell you if you or any of your USER missed to create Follow UP Date with any of your inquiries.
See Inquiry Lists (reports)
- View all your inquires in customizable Lists (reports).
- Language / Non-Academic Inquiry List.
- Academic Inquiry List.
- All Inquiries List.
- Students Without Inquiry List.
- Web Inquiry List.
- Inquiry Follow UP list.
- Sort, categorise all your inquiries in the list by RATING, NAME, GENDER, INQUIRY DATE, FOLLOW UP DATE, USER, INTENDED START DATE, PREFERED COUNTRY INTERESTED COURSE TYPE, LANGUAGE INTERESTED, PLANNED WEEKS (for language programs only), STUDENT CITY, DATE OF BIRTH, BIRTH COUNTRY, HEARD US FROM, BRANCH, NATIONALITY, EDUCATION LEVEL, EDUCATION STATUS, EDUCATION CLASS.
- Export your inquires into Excel file.
- Change Rating and Follow UP in a bulk manner.
- Change Heard us from in a bulk manner.
- Delete Inquiries in a bulk in a manner (the users authorities by admin can take this action)
View Academic Schools already in AMS
- Add files related to schools or programs.
- Add School contacts or program contacts.
- Add required documents for school or program.
- Add required test for school or program.
- Link programs and Levels to school for enrollment purpose.
View Language Schools already in AMS
- Add files related to schools.
- Add School contacts.
- Add required documents.
- Add required test.
- Add / Edit their prices.
- Create quotations for Inquiries.
Create Academic Schools that are NOT in AMS
Create Language Schools that are NOT in AMS
Create Quotations (Language/Non-Academic schools)
- Create comparable quotations to share with your prospective inquiries.
- Manage quotations.
- Use interactive quotation (send the link of the quotation and view in AMS to see if the student has checked quotation or not, how many times the quotation have been viewed by the student and if the quotation is liked by the student or not)
Add student related files
Add Inquiry related files
Create student related schedules
Create student related Tasks
Create student related To-do
Create Independ schedules
Create Independ Tasks
Create Independ To-do
Add your agency logo
You can add your agency logo to appear on the forms automatically.
You can add and manage as many branches, sub-branches and freelance users as you like.
- You can add as many user as you like. There is no limit on the number of user you create.
- Each user can have a different level of access to AMS.
Enroll To Your Agency & Management Enrollments
Enroll Student to your agency
– Create forms in your local language with student information and your agency’s terms and condition to be signed by enrolled student.
School Form (Enroll to School Form)
Create forms in any language with student, school and program information filled in automatically in order to be sent to schools.
Keep Track of your Enrollments (Enrollment workflow for Language Programs)
- Keep account between your agency and student, between student and school, between your agency and school
- Enrollment NOT Send To School
- Acceptance NOT Received from School
- Invoice NOT Received from School
- Accommodation Information NOT Received
- Pick-Up information NOT Received
- Program has not been Confirmed as Started
- Program has not been Confirmed as Finished
- Extension status is Unknown
Keep Track of your Applications (Application and Enrollment workflow for Academic Programs)
- Keep account between your agency and student, between student and school, between your agency and school.
- Enrollments without application.
Preparation not started yet
Ready To Send School
Sent To School
- School Response
Accepted – Conditional
Waiting for Interview
Accepted – UNCONDITIONAL
Offers accepted by students
Offers declined by students
Committed To School
- Preparation not started yet
- Preparation started
- Ready to apply
- DEPOSIT NOT PAID (if required )
- RECEIVABLE DUE TO AGENCY
- RECEIVABLE DUE TO PROVIDERS
See Inquiry Lists (reports)
View all your inquires in customizable Lists (reports).
Language / Non-Academic Enrollment to your Agency List
Sort, categorise all your enrollments in the list by STATUS, REFERENCE NUMBER, STUDENT NAME, GENDER, ENROLLMENT DATE, USER, SCHOOL NAME, SCHOOL CITY, PROGRAM NAME,PROGRAM TYPE, PROGRAM START DATE, PROGRAM END DATE, DURATION, ACCOMMODATION, INSURANCE, PICK-UP, DROP-OFF, HEARD US FROM, VISA STATUS, BRANCH, CREATED BY, REFERENCE NUMBER BY PROVIDER, EXTENSION STATUS, PRIMARY EMAIL, SECONDARY EMAIL, PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER
Academic Enrollment to your Agency List
Sort, categorise all your academic enrollments in the list by STATUS, REFERENCE NUMBER, STUDENT NAME, GENDER, ENROLLMENT DATE, USER, APPLICATION COUNT, HEARD US FROM, VISA STATUS, BRANCH, CREATED BY,PRIMARY EMAIL, SECONDARY EMAIL, PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER
Academic Application List
Sort, categorise all your academic applications in the list by STATUS, REFERENCE NUMBER, APPLICATION CREATED ON, STUDENT NAME, GENDER, SCHOOL, PROGRAM, PROGRAM START DATE, LEVEL, COUNTRY, TERM, TERM YEAR, PROGRAM END DATE, ENROLLMENT START DATE , ENROLLMENT END DATE, LAST ARRIVAL DATE, REFERENCE NUMBER BY PROVIDER, ORIENTATION START, ORIENTATION END, USER, APPLICATION CREATED BY, PRIMARY EMAIL, SECONDARY EMAIL, PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER
Visa Follow Up list
Sort, categorise all your students’ visa statuses in the list by VISA STATUS, REFERENCE NUMBER, APPLY BEFORE, APPLIED DATE, APPOINTMENT DATE, APPOINTMENT PLACE, PROGRAM TYPE, START DATE, VISA RESULT DATE, VISA START DATE, VISA END DATE, COURSE TYPE, STUDENT NAME, CURRENT USER, PRIMARY EMAIL, SECONDARY EMAIL, PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER